Sunday, February 19, 2012

(Insert random words here)

Yesterday started talking with Kah Ai about me and my gf first de...
thn ended up we argue =(

That night b4 i go out to yumcha with friends i saw a sms from HER! <3
she say 'Goodnight. Sleep early arh.' ^.^
i get too happy about small things =.=
the feeling is really nice when someone you love suddenly text u
but i always hate it when she type ttyl when its always i talk to her later...
its more like she mean ttml zzz

saw her tweet saying ' when only u can stop showing me yr childishness? i hate childish ppl between. -_-'
which is me i assume :\
maybe i am childish...i don't want to grow up so fast! i still wanna be a kid and enjoy

today went to The Curve with my sister to find job D: 1st time
abit scared scared cuz i never work b4
ask few shops only..thn i go in Secret Recipe to ask for a job vacancy lo..she straight give me paper and fill in form o_O
after filling in the form she ask me wait...wait kinda long thn she come interview me d..eeks ><
5bucks per hour...better thn nothing rite? :\ thn whn interviewing she ask if my parents let me work anot..got transport anot...thn she say '1thing i wanna say is...your hair. we will give u cap to wear but hide your hair.' LOL!!!!!
but b4 tht i saw a shop..looks nice and classy. my sis say tht restaurant is linked to the hotel de..whn i ask them for job vacancy, thy ask me to come back tmr on office hours. ><
if thy only let 18+ year old ppl work thn i'll be working at Secret Recipe ba...

after finding job d thn me and sis walk back...so tiring! =.= why must my condo be on top the hill?! ><
we tapau dinner to hospital to visit my mummy =) she looks fine hehe very happy de lols not those sick sick mau mati punya patient ><
thn my cousins came and visit her lo
thn the same guai lan cousin from australia(kee chong) kacau me again about my gf =.=
he say 'where your gf? why never bring again?' thn i just shy shy speechless and smile lo
thn he continue say 'i even know her name.' thn say ask my mum if she know my gf name anot
my mum just say 'haiya. bring for wat? if relationship serious de only bring come see me' LOL!

i left my com out whn i go visit my mum..whn i come back i saw samantha skype me and say 'IM SO THE HAPPY' o_O i text both of her number and no reply...and i have no clue why she so happy...im so CURIOUS!!!!!!!!!

Skyping with Yi Lin now :\

No comments:

Post a Comment