Thursday, February 16, 2012

I finally understand how my dad feels

On the way to the hospital,me,sis and dad.
i forget how but my dad and sis started argue-ing
as usual and always i just keep quiet and llisten
my dad say my mum always stress cuz she asked us to do chores we always oso delay but we get it done
and my sister as always..defended me and told my dad what my mum told her the past few days
she say that I was always stressing her out but she was wrong
its all in her head only. she ask me to clean the wax on the floor I say wait but i still do it
and my mum told my sis that i was a good kid
just by knowing my mum say that i was a good kid i got so..erm happy? till i cried
cuz my parents are ALWAYS saying that i always never help out at home and always scold me

as usual my dad as always hard headed..
he just keep scolding say my mum stress cuz she saw my dad asking us to do thing and we delay, ending up my dad always angry
and i didnt know this...i always thought my dad cant sleep cuz its his personality
but when my sis and dad argueing in the car my dad opened up and tell alot things
but he was having financial problems...as a kid i dont know anything about it
but he said that he need to sell his properties and gold chain(from my grandfather) to support us
I've always hated him for I dont know what reason...But I never knew my dad was always this stress...he always cant sleep cuz his been thinking about ideas how to make his business grow bigger.

Maybe I dont want to go college and just start working my way up to be a chef..sure it will be hard to climb up but at least i can ease his burdens rite? maybe? I dont know..

my mum's surgery today is successful ^^

i was thinking i take a cab there by myself to visit her maybe tmr =)

No comments:

Post a Comment