Thursday, February 16, 2012

(Insert random title here)

Me and you are like getting further and further apart :\
I dont know why...but I just feel like you are treating me really coldly
I always saw your comments to other people so much different then the way you chat with me
the other day i skyped with my frens and they were asking me why i dont want to break up with you
And I told them I'll just wait and see how it goes along...
but honestly I dont want to make the same mistakes I did last time..breaking up then regreting
I really like you alot and if possible...I dont wanna let you go
Last time I always easily get jealous and angry...so i tried to change for you
Sometimes I still get a little bit jealous but I just acted like nothing happen
I dont know when can I see you again...I really really missed you

No comments:

Post a Comment