Sunday, March 4, 2012

...DAFUQ?!

D: i always look around me..im getting so paranoid...
someone is stalking me :'(
her name is Samantha Cheng..beware!
lol jkjk

last thursday went out with sam,weng and sharma ^.^
its really nice to see them after so long haha
i cant really remember why...but dono what they say then I emo
so i went to buy ciggy
mana tau 1day I smoke so much :\ more thn 10sticks d..omg
say Rachel at mcd oso =) wanted to hug her but it will feel awkward D: so i didnt
she like dowan talk to me only..haiz
what kind of relationship am I in?

yesterday I read her blog...
and it fucking annoys me that she write xxx is gentleman? and not falling for him?
seriously? are you fucking kidding me? ==
if your not falling for him then write the name la
b4 I couple with you..I know this day will come..
and yet I still chose to be with you
thought you might be the one...haiz
and you wrote that you hope your phone stop receiving messages cuz you want to study
sure thats why I rarely even text you cuz your always studying..which is good
but when your not...do you even have the slightest thought of me in your head?
I guess not...
My friends always say your not appreciating me and blablabla
do you know why I ignore them although their my bestfriends?
cuz I fucking love you..dont you see? i guess not rite?
is it the end of our relationship? should I end it? should I wait? I seriously dont know..
I leave it all to you

listening to this song when writing this post lols <3


No comments:

Post a Comment