Monday, March 26, 2012

College

New enviroment, new friends...
Hopefully still will keep in touch with my current friends
so everytime I hang out with them, I will hang out like its the last time that I will ever see them
I forget where I heard this before 'Live like its your last day' << i prefer this then 'Live life to its fullest' cuz its much more meaningful and easy to understand
Life...what is life? how can I live life to its fullest when I don't even understand the meaning of it?

Few more days then my mum have to go for her chemotherapy...
Hopefully during those 5years nothing bad will happen ba
because i haven't make her proud of me
all this years the most closest to me is my mum
I always talk to her about stuffs. Stuffs that I don't talk to my dad or bro

Its funny how time really can change someone
I used to really hate my dad
But now I seriously appreciate him more then ever
Without him maybe I will just blur blur study shitty things that I don't give a fuck about and everyday working like lifeless dog without passion or anything..just blurface work all the way

Pa and Ma..1day I will make you guys proud of me. I know I always lets u guys down all this years of studying because I no interest in what i studying.
And now I'm studying culinary. Something that I really have interest in.
I owe this all to MIKE.
When I was 10/11
I was amazed that guys can cook other then instant noodles LOL
1st time and the last time I see you cook is Tomato Fried Rice
And just because of that simple thing
I loved cooking..although I'm not good at it because I don't really have the utensils for it :\

That day I texted you and say I wanted to start over again with you
and you kept saying I was drunk
I know you know I wasn't joking about it
I guess...I really make you lose your trust in me...
the next day when I woke up, weng and wai leong still sleeping
I saw my scar and it reminds me of you, then I got really upset and kept thinking why did I leave you that time...so i just keep drinking only :\
But atleast this scars remind me to don't judge someone so fast..especially my girlfriend
so I owe it to you and I'm sorry that you have to be that girl that I've hurt to make me realize that I was wrong.





No comments:

Post a Comment