Thursday, May 28, 2009

Ponteng Skool part 1

hmmmmm
i dono why did i ponteng skool today...maybe its bcuz my fren, daniel, ask me to....but i'm already gonna ponteng my skool tmr cuz my skool is having a celebration for teacher's day....which i don really give shit about my teachers...
i'm sweating like a pig cuz i took a long way to come to this cc (QUAS) instead of taking a shortcut by climbing a tall wall haha
i been msg my fren so many times but she didnt reply...starting to make me worried aboput her LOL
today is my last day of exam but i'm having holidays wqay earlier thn my other frens xD
o and my bday is coming soon!!! woohooo!!!
i planned to go out wit this chick on my bday...and its my first time asking the girl i like to go out =.= kinda akward if i go alone on my first time...so i asked my best fren to teman me LOL

1 hour later
this is my saddest day of my dota history...becoming dog food for ppl HAHAHAHAHA
kinda bored....always playing dota =(
anywayz...i wanna continue my dota so i'll update u guys tmr^^ bye bye

No comments:

Post a Comment