Monday, May 25, 2009

HOT! HOT! HOT!

As all of u guys know...our tiny wittle earth is having a global warming. so plz just stop using your aircond...its the least u could do!
i'm sweating in front of my laptop like a pig!
3 more days thn i will finish my mid year exam!!! WOOHOO!!!
and i bet on thrusday afternoon all the geeks online and its DOTA FEST!
right after exam is over...thn few more days its my borthday! xD hope my frens remember it =(
anyways...i finish my chinese papar 1 in just....5 minutes O.O cuz i just colour my nice empty answer paper with 40 dots HAHAHA
which is kinda bored cuz i finish way earlier thn my frens...so i started to talk to my frens which teacher don really mind cuz i'm talking to a chinese guy which he is islam...thn after 45 minutes after my exam start the class gets noisy...all the malay guys started making jokes and shit...abviously the chinese boys started talking to each other with 'COLOURFUL' words...which is kinda fun and teacher is enjoying it xD

few days ago i downloaded BLEACH's 2nd movie called DAIMOND DUST REBELLION....its way much nicer to watch thn the first movie which is kinda boring but its ending song is awesome!

i just watch FAST & FURIOS 4!!! its hacking awesome!!! if u haven watch it thn better do! if your not interested in cars thn watch it too =)

No comments:

Post a Comment