Saturday, August 29, 2009

maybe dont forgive me is best

i'm apologize to her but she's ignoring me
maybe thts a good thing to do
maybe i should dissappear from her life
so i woulndn't hurt her anymore
maybe i shoulnd't have known her in the first place
maybe i shouldn't have ask zhao yee to intro me to her frens
maybe i shouldn't even come out to this world
my life now is tearing apart
i really love her but why am i hurting her?
the whole day i'm grieving but when she onlined
i didnt say anything
but instead asked my fren to tell her what i wanna say to her
maybe we should go our separate ways
maybe we're not meant to be together
......................
.....................
....................
...................
...................
i'm speechless
the words tht i said
i didnt mean it
pls forgive me

No comments:

Post a Comment