Sunday, February 12, 2012

Stop with the tears, wipe your eyes, clear your head. If he doesn't care, he's not worth all the pain.


Hello, its me again, Sam, to help Ryan blog here. Once again, dramas happened between me and his best friend. And he choose to leave this game, so, we're officially game over 1 month ago which is after a pool party to celebrate friend's and my belated birthday over classmate's house. To say the truth, I have no idea why did things turned out like this today. All i can say is, I do really love this boy eventho the feelings of him toward me has gone. I'm here to wish all the best for him, get a new girlfriend that knows him really well one day later and willing to treat him good like he's the most manja baby in the world and I'm satisfied. But right now, I really, don't know how to face this boy anymore. He can't just expect me to pretend like there's nothing happened and talk to him like usual. Stop telling me I'm just like your sister. I hate listening to this because you'll never know how much does it hurts me.


P.S : Ryan, you need to stay strong about the problems. Everything will be fine. You know what is it ;) I'm always here for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment